- 1. Use natural shampoo or a shampoo bar to wash your hair.
- 2. Massage your scalp at least once every day.
- 3. Use coconut oil or mustard oil at least three times per week, on your scalp.
- 4. Use medicated oils like 'Mahabhringraj oil', 'Amala oil' and 'Arnica oil'. Massage gently into the roots of your hair.
- 5. Add more green leafy vegetables, salads, fruits and sprouts to your diet.
- 6. Add more proteins, milk, buttermilk, yeast, wheat germ, soybean and vitamin A, to your diet.
- 7. Rub your scalp vigorously after washing your hair. This increases your scalps blood circulation, and activates the sebaceous glands.
- 8. A mixture of lettuce and spinach juice is good to drink for induced hair growth.
- 9. The daily application of coconut oil mixed with lime- juice, on your hair is also beneficial.
- 10. Applying the juice of green coriander leaves on your scalp is said to be good for hair growth.
- 11. And ground lemon and black pepper seeds, mixed with milk to form a paste, is said to be good for bald patches.
I hope you found these tips useful.
NOTE: Please see your GP and/or a trichologist if you're experiencing hair loss conditions that are worsening.
Feel free to share this article with your friends and family members by the tabs below.
Loreen Hall - Miss Natural Notts